A COVID-Safe PSA ASC
The PSA 2021 ASC will adhere to all Covid-related restrictions in place in the lead-up, and during, the event, as well as implement a Covid-safety plan in line with public health advice. These include, but are not limited to, attendee limits and density requirements.
The event organisers will take reasonable measures to keep everyone attending the event safe, however, there is still a risk of transmission of Covid-19. Therefore, by participating in the PSA 2021 ASC, you and your party acknowledge and accept this risk.
Delegates, sponsors/exhibitors, and visitors, are required to sign in on entry via the QR sign in system. If you are unable to use this system please alert staff who can assist you with manually providing your contact details. Please be aware, in the event that the Department of Health or other Government Departments makes a formal request, we may be required to disclose your personal information for contact tracing purposes. By attending the event, you are providing us with your permission to do so. This data is collected, stored and protected for 28 days; when we no longer require your personal information, we will securely destroy these details and delete them from our system.
Physical Distancing + Capacities
Delegates, sponsors/exhibitors, staff, and visitors, will be required to follow physical distancing guidelines. This includes queuing where indicated, minimising time in public spaces, and following staff instructions. In addition, you may be required to wear a face mask.
During the program and within the exhibition area, all seating and displays will be spaced according to government guidelines. Delegates may not move between seats unless directed by staff to do so. Seating configurations may change according to restrictions in place at the time, the Covid-safety plan, and Covid management strategies.
The PSA 2021 ASC will adhere to the maximum permitted capacity of each venue (main venue, social venue, transport, etc.) under the COVID-19 NSW State Government guidelines applicable to the venue and current at that time.
In accordance with the Covid-safe plan, the storage of large bags, equipment, boxes, personal belongings, will not be possible. Please ensure you have made arrangements to store your items off-site.
If You Are Unwell
Should you feel unwell, experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms in the lead-up to the event, are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test, or reside in a designated hot spot, please do not attend the event.
Please note the following information, in the event that Covid restrictions impact the running of the PSA 2021 ASC:
Delegate/Exhibitor/Visitor Registration Exchange/Refund
- A refund will be offered if you are unable to participate in the event due to Covid restrictions including border closures, travel limitations, quarantining requirements.
- If physically exhibiting is impacted by Covid, your application to participate including payment will be moved to the next PSA ASC unless otherwise requested.
- A refund will be offered if the event is cancelled due to Covid restrictions.
- All requests for a Covid-related refund must be made in writing to the event organiser at email@example.com.
- Exchanges or refunds may be extended to other members of your party (such as social tickets) should your delegate attendance be impacted by Covid.
The event organiser reserves the right to deny exchanges or refunds based on the following Covid-related circumstances:
- A registered delegate/industry is well but does not wish to attend an event due to fears of exposure to COVID19; or
- A registered delegate/industry is denied entry into the event for reasons outlined above: Covid-Safe Requirements. For example, these reasons may include (but are not be limited to) non-compliance with mandatory mask wearing, or unwillingness to provide personal contact information when requested.
Should you require any further information on the how we will be presenting the PSA 2021 ASC as a Covid-safe event, please contact the Event Manager via email - firstname.lastname@example.org