Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is required at the time of registration
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX for online registration payments
* Please note that payments made by credit card may appear on your bank statement as The Australian Society of… East Melbourne. This is the legal company name for General Surgeons Australia, and is not an error on your statement *
- Cancellation of any registered component of the PSA 2021 ASC, must be made in writing to the Conference Organiser – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received on or before prior to AEST 17:00 on Monday 28 June, will incur a 25% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received after AEST 17:00 on Monday 28 June will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellations can take up to 10 working days to be processed
- Any applicable monies to be returned to the registration payee will be via the original method of payment
Cancellation relating to Covid-19
- If you are unable to participate in the event due to Covid restrictions including border closures, travel limitations, quarantining requirements, you will be offered the option to hold your registration over to the next PSA ASC, or you may request a refund.
- A refund will be offered if the event is cancelled due to Covid restrictions.
- All requests for a Covid-related refund must be made in writing to the event organiser at email@example.com.
- Exchanges or refunds may be extended to other members of your party (such as social tickets) should your delegate attendance be impacted by Covid.
- The event organiser reserves the right to deny exchanges or refunds based on the following Covid-related circumstances:
(a) A registered delegate is well but does not wish to attend an event due to fears of exposure to COVID19;
(b) A registered delegate is denied entry into the event for reasons outline at Covid-Safe Requirements. For example, these reasons may include (but are not be limited to) non-compliance with mandatory mask wearing, or unwillingness to provide personal contact information when requested.
- PSA ASC registrations are individual and non-transferable
- All unexpected costs incurred by GSA in the processing of PSA ASC registrations may be charged back to the delegate. Such costs include, but are not limited to, bounced cheques fees and related bank charges
- The Conference Organiser may, in the event of any circumstances which render it necessary, vary the PSA ASC program and the registrant will accept such changes without any claim for reduction in charges or otherwise
- Complimentary workshop registration is available to any registered delegate of the PSA 2019 ASC Scientific Program only. Any workshop registration that does not include a valid Scientific Program registration will be null and void, and cancelled without notice
Dietary Requirements Policy
- Please note that the assigned caterer is responsible for all catering at the PSA ASC and the event organiser does not inspect or control food preparation areas, or attempt to monitor ingredients used throughout the event
- We will endeavour to communicate all known dietary requirements within the specified time period, however please be aware that the event organiser accepts no responsibility for ensuring that these requirements can be met
- The event organiser accepts no responsibility for failure to adequately provide your dietary requirements or any consequential damage resulting from such failure.
Please contact the GSA Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org