2022 Rural Coach & GSA Rural Surgery Grants
Applications are now open for Rural Surgery Grants (funded by GSA in conjunction with RACS Rural Coach Program) to assist you in attending the PSA 2022 ASC.
- Each grant is valued at $660 Inc. GST
- Each grant is to be used towards registration at the PSA 2022 ASC -*in person attendance
If you are one of the following, we encourage you to apply:
- General Surgery Trainees
- General Surgery SIMGs
- Junior Doctors who are members of GSA
In Order to Apply
- You must complete an online PSA 2022 ASC registration including payment before submitting an application.
- Successful recipients will have their grant applied retrospectively following the Conference.
- You must be prepared to write a short article about your PSA ASC experience, which will then be published in the GSA Member eZine, on the PSA website, and in Surgical News.
Click here to view T&Cs
About the Grants
Since 2011, the RACS Rural Coach Program (RCP) has identified and supported more than eighty trainees interested in a rural surgical career. This has been through ongoing support, advocacy and the opportunity to build their rural connections by offering financial assistance to Trainees who attend the Provincial Surgeons of Australia conference. To find out more about the RACS Rural Coach, click here.
Elaine Tieu - Rural Coach Program Officer
E [email protected]