Registration Terms & Conditions
- Registration is open to surgical consultants, surgical trainees, clinicians, and allied health professionals only.
- Industry registration must be in conjunction with an exhibition or sponsorship package.
- Industry registrations that do not accompany an exhibition or sponsorship package will be cancelled without notice.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST where applicable
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express for online registration payments
- Cancellation of any registered component of the PSA ASC including social events and Associates’ Program must be made in writing to the Conference Organiser – [email protected].
- Cancellations received prior to AEST 17:00 on 13 September will incur a 25% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received after AEST 17:00 on 13 September will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellations can take up to 10 working days to be processed
- Any applicable monies to be returned to the registration payee will be via the original method of payment
Cancellation relating to Covid-19
- If you are unable to participate in the event due to Covid restrictions including border closures, travel limitations, quarantining requirements, you will be offered the option to hold your registration over to the next PSA ASC.
- A refund will be offered if the event is cancelled due to Covid restrictions.
- All requests for a Covid-related refund must be made in writing to the event organiser at [email protected].
- PSA ASC program registration package includes attendance at the Scientific Program in ful (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday), associated access to the Exhibition Area including catered breaks, and one ticket to each of the three social dinners: Welcome Reception, PSA Dinner, and Gala Dinner. The Farewell Lunch is ticketed separately.
- PSA ASC Associates’ package includes attendance at all three activities scheduled for Thursday 26, Friday 27, and Saturday 28 October, and one ticket to each of the three social dinners: Welcome Reception, PSA Dinner, and Gala Dinner. The Farewell Lunch is ticketed separately.
- PSA ASC program day registration package includes attendance at the nominated Scientific Program/s and associated access to the Exhibition Area including catered breaks applicable to the registration category that you have selected: Thursday and/or Friday and/or Saturday. The social program is ticketed separately.
- Workshop/Breakfast Sessions:
- Please note that any delegate who has registered for the Scientific Program/s is welcome to register for complimentary sponsored breakfast sessions. Any registration/s received for complimentary workshops without an accompanying scientific program registration will be cancelled without notice.
Dietary Requirements Policy
Please note that the assigned caterer is responsible for all catering at this meeting. GSA or any PSA representative does not inspect or control food preparation areas, or attempt to monitor ingredients used throughout the event.
We will endeavour to communicate all known dietary requirements within the specified time period, however please note the following important information:
- GSA accepts no responsibility for ensuring that dietary requirements where specified, can be met
- GSA accepts no responsibility for failure to adequately provide your dietary requirements or any consequential damage resulting from such failure
- Dietary requirements must be communicated to the Event Manager no less than five working days from the meeting start date – Thursday 26 September. Dietary requirements received after this date cannot be guaranteed